Daniel M. Hanes, Ph.D.
Professor of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences
Saint Louis University
- Ph.D., Oceanography, Scripps Inst. of Oceanography, U.C.S.D., 1983
- M.S., Oceanography, Scripps Inst. of Oceanography, U.C.S.D., 1979
- B.S., Applied Mechanics & Eng. Sci., Univ. of Calif., San Diego, 1977
- Consulting Expertise in Beach Erosion, Rip Currents, Surf Zone Safety
- Founding Board Member, PADI Foundation
- Member of AGU, ASCE
- Member of Editorial Boards for Marine and Coastal Science Journals
- Former Faculty Member, Univ of Miami & Univ of Florida
- Expert witness in trials in federal and state courts
Please contact CCC for a full Curriculum Vitae.